We're ready to welcome you back
We have reopened the Giorgione certain to be able to guarantee you a safe stay.
The whole hotel is constantly sanitized and disinfected.
The staff is trained and updated on all Covid-19 procedures in order to make your stay as safe as possible.
We are sure of your kind collaboration.
Covid-19 hotel protocol:
- All rooms are sanitized and disinfected.
- Staff will constantly wear masks and when required also gloves.
- Our kind guests have to wear masks inside the hotel.
- Our kind guests will find a series of stations for hand disinfection.
- The breakfast buffet service will be provided by our staff. We ask our kind guests not to form queues, gatherings and to respect the safety distances. We ask our guests to patient if there was a little waiting.
- All tables in the breakfast room are positioned at a safe distance.
- All common areas are sanitized several times a day, with particular attention to handles, buttons, handrails and toilets.
- We ask our kind guests to let us have in advance the data necessary to speed up check-in and registration on arrival.
- The swimming pool is open. To avoid gatherings, upon arrival
More in the blog
Altane Veneziane: Looking afar in Venice
The altane, some kind of terraces built with wooden planks over the roofs of Venetian houses.
The altana was used to hang the laundry, to look forward, lighten hair, refresh the skin away from prying eyes, talk to the moon or in the moonlight, dream ...
Luckily, very little has changed … we keep fantasizing on the rooftops like cats, hoping that someone will listen!
The altane are structures located above the rooftops of Venice characterizing the architecture of the city, a sort of wooden terraces supported by pillars. If you have the opportunity to stand on a church tower or rooftop of a building, or if you just look up while walking through the calli of Venice, for sure you’ll notice a few.
The altana is not however a true terrace. The structure is made up of a tray of wooden boards exposed to the sun and winds, resting on the roof. It rests on small pillars, with perhaps a side leaning against the loft through which you will be able to go outside, often hitting your head against it after climbing into the house through the attic.
Written by Margherita Pasotto
Excellent location, walking distance to all siyes, very good family owned trattorias nearby
Lovely and friendly hotel
We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is very close to the centre but out of the main tourist area. The rooms are comfortable if slightly small. Well equipped and the hotel has a good, elegant style.
It was a special time.
The staff was amazing. They pointed us in the right direction every day! Couldn’t have asked for more!